Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things I Love Thursday -- February 2nd Edition


HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY EVERYONE! Which groundhog do you follow -- Punxsutawney Phil or Staten Island Chuck? Do you even follow it at all? In any event it is a fun holiday. Also this is Valentines Month! Love month! Woohoo! Now you should love yourself all year long but maybe this month you will step it up a bit? I know in my own path of radical self love (thanks to Gala Darling) writing gratitude lists makes me feel so so much happier and lovely. So why don't you join me on this little journey of love and positivity? With that let us begin....

Here is what I am so much in love with this week,

~~Wearing my Groundhog Day headband all day and not giving a care what people thought. I called myself New Jersey Danielle and "predicted" an early Spring!
~~The weather lately in NYC! Yesterday I sat in Union Square Park listening to Florence + The Machine over and over for two hours straight and it was the most blissful time.
~~Getting into The Guild.
~~Playing Guitar Hero at work and rocking out all of the words of Epic by Faith No More and The Final Countdown by Europe.
~~Having Zumba class at work; even though it kicked my ass I powered through it the best I could!
~~That it is LOVE MONTH!
~~The Hillywood Show parody of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. Watch below.

~~Finally joining the website Pinterest! It is addicting though but there are worse things to be addicting too.
What are you so much in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!