Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I Love Thursday -- February 16th Edition



Happy Love Week every one! Yes I celebrate Valentines Week, not Day. Better yet I celebrate love all year around so can I just say Happy Love Year? Hehe...anyway with that question posed here is what has made me swoon and gleam with luvre this week

~~Gilmore Girls returning to the daytime lineup on ABCFamily.
~~Being invited to a NYFW pop fashion show.
~~My new Minnie Mouse ears hat courtesy of The Head Said
~~Getting involved in a Photo a Day Challenge
~~Leaving magazines for people to read at Starbucks
~~Having me parties more often.
~~Catching up on my best picture Oscar nominated movies.
~~Thinking of blog posts to write.
~~Wearing a heart every day in the month of February. It is my totem for radical self love!
~~Having a conversation with a 3rd grader about the television show The Big Bang Theory.
~~Getting myself a new iPod.

What are you so much in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!