Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stunning Things About Moi

Danielle was fairly certain she could list eight wonderful stunning things about herself that others did not know....

Yes yes I am writing in the third person but I did that in a way to get my brain flowing. Here is another exercise for a life filled with radical self love!

1: Journaling is my writing forte'.
2: I am great at Math in my head.
3: I love trashy reality television.
4: I have a very unique laugh
5: i have no problem doing things on my own.
6: i can make small talk with practically anyone.
7: I have an amazing hold of concentration.
8: i am a proud bookworm

What about you? What eight wonderful stunning things do I not know about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!