Saturday, February 4, 2012

Currently....



Linking up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge!

Obsessing over…

All of the fabulous restaurants I am trying in New York City lately.

Working on…

Finishing "Let the Right One In" by John Ajvide Lindqvist and writing more personal blog posts.

Thinking about…

All the fun things I have planned for this month! From various movies, book signings, seeing my fiancé', having me parties...as well as what I will do with my tax refund once it comes in.

Anticipating…

Spring Break in April!

Listening to…

Florence + The Machine "Ceremonials". Such a great voice and great music.

Eating…

Nothing right now. Just drinking my citrus and cinnamon spices tea from Twinings.

Wishing

Wishing I could visit Paris, France again in the future and to buy all of the books in The Strand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!