Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge


For the next 29 days, I will be participating in a February Photo a Day Challenge right here on It is a Joisey Way of Thinking! Each day I have a photo theme as outlined above, and every Sunday I will post seven days worth of themes along with the photos. I will be diligent about this as I would like to get back into photography and well without an iPhone and the fabulous app known as Instagram, my camera will just have to do! Let us get started with this weeks themes!

February 1st: My view today


February 2nd: Words


February 3rd: Hands
(did not say it had to be human hands....)


February 4th: A stranger

February 5th: 10am

Wanna take this challenge with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!