Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thought Tuesday #30


Why hello there feature I forgot about! I am so sorry...this will not happen again. Anyway this little nugget comes from my Happiness Project page-a-day calendar.

SPONTANEOUS TRAIT TRANSFERENCE

In "spontaneous trait transference", people spontaneously and unintentionally associate what you say about the qualities of other people with the qualities of you. If you describe a colleague as hilarious, for example, the listener associates you with that quality. Ever wondered why people want to kill the messenger who brings bad news? Trait transference.


This definitely made me go hmm and realized that I want to be associated with positive traits; not negative ones. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!