Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Television Watching Routine


Over on my frien Kelli's blog she wrote a list about what television shows she watches religiously. Now I will admit I probably watch more television than I should but it is also a great way to relax and escape the humdrum life for a little while. With that said here is my television watching list!

Shows I love and watch almost religiously
Sex and the City
Gilmore Girls
Gossip Girl
90210
The Big Bang Theory
WWE Monday Night Raw
WWE Friday Night Smackdown
Supernatural
The Secret Circle
How Do I Look?
Jane By Design
Once Upon a Time
The Walking Dead

Shows I want to start watching.
The Guild
Suburbgatory
How I Met Your Mother

What television shows do you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!