Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things I Love Thursday -- January 19, 2012 Edition



Why hello there fellow readers and bloggers! Here is what I am in love with this week.

~~Liveblogging on Yahoo for the Golden Globes. Here are my comments that made it on the blog along with the timestamp:
8:43 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Thank you Vera!
8:50 Comment From Danielle Dadamo i do not like her dress. It is too long. (talking about Madonna)
8:51 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Plus what is up with the one glove? Homage to MJ? (still talking about Madonna)
8:57 Comment From Danielle Dadamo I would like to thank all of the panelists for this. This is fun and the fact that I can be part of a live blog for an awards show is amazing!
8:59 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Yeah sure Vera! Just joking with you.
9:12 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Why does George Clooney have a cane?
9:23 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Loved Midnight in Paris!
9:26 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Nice factoid Vera!
9:37 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Daniel: It shows that they are grounded.
9:44 Comment From Danielle Dadamo COME ON JOHNNY GAELICKI!
9:45 Comment From Danielle Dadamo JOHNNY WAS ROBBED!
9:48 Comment From Danielle Dadamo That sounds interesting Vera...
10:07 Comment From Danielle Dadamo The movie was Lean On Me, Rich
10:25 Comment From Danielle Dadamo Show the ring Jessica Biel!
10:58 Comment From Danielle Dadamo This has been a lot of fun! Thank you!

~~Joining Plaent Fitness. I work out three days a week now. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
~~Watching Golden Globes and discussing it with my pal Josy.
~~The television show Jane By Design on ABCFamily. It is a mixture of Clueless with Don't Tell Mom the BabySitters Dead. Love it!
~~Chinese New Year Celebration in 4 days! I can not wait!
~~Thinking of what to get myself for my birthday.
~~The excitement of football playoffs, even though my teams are not in it.
~~Going to a New Orleans Saints bar in NYC and soaking up the experience.
~~Going swimming in the middle of January in a heated pool. It was lovely!
~~Latest salad obsession: Mixed greens with apple, cranberries, feta cheese, and greek dressing. Holy yum!
~~Getting back into studying French.
~~Reading before work.


What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!