Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I Love Thursday -- January 5, 2012 Edition



First Things I Love Thursday for 2012! This week has been a freezing one as I went back to work but still does not mean that was not filled with the hotness of love. With that said, here is what I am in love with this week:

~~My new graphics from my friend Michael.
~~My new blog design.
~~My Besty Bow Ring to remind me to always be my best. I got the Rebel one and it has not left my right hand since I got it.
~~This adorable video from the Pittsburgh Zoo

~~This remix from Skrillex

~~Not a big fan of Korn but I like this song.

~~Walking through the cold romantic air in NYC.
~~Getting back to my routine.
~~Shopping for Love Month supplies!
~~Dreaming happily.
~~My students and their funny ways. Gee I wonder where they get it from...
~~Getting sudden bursts of muse when it comes to writing.


What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!