Monday, September 5, 2011

Things I Will Miss About Summer



As I am writing this blog on Labor Day, it means that my summer vacation is officially over. I am not a big fan of summer as fall is my favorite season followed with spring but it is a sad day. I go back to work tomorrow and the students report on Wednesday. As to what grade I will be supporting this year, I have no clue until I step into my school building and sit in on the big faculty meeting. But with all of that being said, here is a list of things I will miss about summer. Thanks for the inspiration Kellie!

Things I Miss About Summer


~~Staying up past midnight.
~~Going swimming with my mom.
~~No work.
~~Nice, clear, bright weather.
~~Summer rain showers.
~~Texting all night with my friend in Texas Michael
~~Waking up at 12pm and not feeling an ounce of guilt.
~~Having weird tan lines and being called a zebra.
~~Traveling with my lovely phenomenal David (even though we do during the fall, it is not the same.)
~~Having all of the opportunity to catch up on reading (will make sure I do this in the fall too.)
~~Trying different cold beverages to chill you out.
~~Exploring restaurants for the perfect salad.
~~Watching fireflies go past me.

What will you miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!