Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- September 8th Edition


Well well well..this has been one exhausting week. From a grade assignment change to a room assignment change that has led to anxiety beyond belief, I can not wait for the weekend. With that said, lets get the party of TiLT started!

Here is what I am in love with this week:

~~New challenges at work. The grade assignment change I talked about above -- I am now working in Kindergarten. Yes KINDERGARTEN. In my eight years of teaching I have gone from 4th grade to 6th grade to 7th grade to back to 4th grade to working with four grade levels at one time to 3rd grade and now Kindergarten. It will be an interesting year.

~~Realizing that ugly does come from the inside out.

~~Having my own desk, fridge, and keys to the school building.

~~Cups of tea waiting for me when I get home.

~~The frantic and excited wags of tails as I enter my door.

~~Waking up and getting up right at 530am

~~Making videos from Dragon*Con 2011 and getting major press from them.

~~Midday naps.

~~Google this phrase "Fox News Is" and seeing what pops up in the autofill. It is bloody brilliant!

~~Having a productive wind at 6am in the morning.

~~Seeing my bus crew again.

Here are the three videos I made this week from Dragon*Con 2011. I hope you enjoy them!







What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!