Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- September 1st Edition


Five more days until I return to that dreaded thing known as work....but my spirits will stay a float! I have noticed when I write my TiLT for the week it makes me very happy and positive. So let me continue that trend -- Here is what I am in love with this week:

~~Being part of Read Comics in Public Day! I took a photo of myself after Hurricane Irene outside reading Hack/Slash First Cut (which a dear friend of mine loaned me) and it was on this website -- Women Read Comics in Public Too. Check it out!

~~Going to Dragon*Con for the second year in a row! Love my conventions especially ones in Atlanta.

~~Having dessert when I need it.

~~Being able to last a whole hour in Zumba without a break to the bathroom.

~~Trying all different kinds of soda at World of Coca-Cola that creates a burp war with your fiance'. Yes its disgusting but its funny!

~~Cuddling up under the blankets on a freshly made bed.

~~Sunshine!

~~Nighttime baseball games.

~~Nighttime football games.

~~My Wife and Kid reruns and marathons on Nick at Nite.

~~Twitter conversations with David Clowney and Samoa Joe.

~~Marshmallow fluff cookies.

~~When everything in life is well.

~~Packing for my next excursion/adventure.

~~Clouds and shade.

~~My new engagement planner! It says "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake". It is so cute and so portable.

~~Scoring a great deal for a pedicure at a hip salon. Can not wait!

~~Writing a plan out for my days in Atlanta.

~~Identifying with my own inner Sheldon Cooper.

~~Spinach salad! Holy yum!



What are you so in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!