Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- Spring Break Edition!


So this week I am on Spring Break from work. Spent a couple of days in Cincinnati and now I am back home, relaxing and sleeping in. Here is what I have been in love with this week:

~~Our cab drivers Mike and Rob in Cincinnati. So personable, warm, great conversations, and overall tremendously nice. Will definitely recommend them to my friends who might be visiting Cincinnati.

~~David's hustling ways to get me to meet Bronson Arroyo. Will write about that in my Day 2 of Cincinnati blog later today.

~~Having a salad taste so crisp.

~~New bedsheets when I got home from Cincy!

~~Fresh laundry smell.

~~NyQuil. I have had a brutal cough while I was away and no access to NyQuil. As soon as I got home, took some, and now I am better.

~~Having TNA Wrestlers promote the photos I took at TNA Lockdown.

~~Finally meeting Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan!

~~Always trying to think positive every day.

~~The book Strip City by Lily Burana. It is a memoir of a stripper who is leaving the industry to get married. It is interesting and definitely an eye opener.

~~The way my legs and butt look in my blue skinny jeans.

~~Dancing like a fool to Peanut Butter Jelly in the Great American Ball Park with David. Non stop laughter.

~~Watching Extreme Couponing with my mom and realizing that I am normal...

~~Honey Caramel Vanilla frozen yogurt. So nummy and light!

~~Hot steaming showers with Neutrogena products in a swanky hotel.

~~The wonderful sounds of thunderstorms. Also running through the rain to get to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Museum.

~~The furniture at the William Taft house. I mean...who can turn this down for a nice cozy nap:

~All of the puppy kisses I received when I got home.

~Having tea with my mom as I talked about my trip to Cincinnati.

What are you so much in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!