Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- Atlanta Edition!




Well hello my lovelies! As you can tell by my previous blog, I went to Atlanta from April 2nd to April 5th. It was a quick weekend trip that was well needed. So this week's TILT has a theme...Things I Love Thursday -- ATLANTA Edition. So without further ado..here is what I am in love with this week.

~~Fully embracing my love for Ring of Honor wrestling again.
~~Smelling fried chicken as soon as I got off the plane in the airport at 9am. Yes I am addicted to fried chicken.
~~Realizing that fried chicken will never be the same for me again in NYC.
~~Meeting one of my favorite wrestlers EVER who is William Regal and having him stand up to a security guard for me. It made me blush and love him even more!
~~Making new friends via Facebook simply because of the pictures I posted. I guess my photography skill is still there.
~~Being asked if I am from the 'hood of Atlanta!
~~Learning that if you are visiting the South and you say you are from NYC, you will get the utmost respect and the best Southern hospitality EVER.
~~The fact that I flashed a smile and was polite to a Delta airline agent got me a coupon for a beer, a cocktail, a headset, or a wine split. See...why always be negative...Give out positivity YOU GET IT BACK!
~~Conquering the Baker Street hill to Peachtree Street. Yes I had to stop a couple of times but it was worth it!
~~Gladys Knights Chicken and Waffles. Oh my goodness...the best fried chicken and peach cobbler EVER!
~~Flying Biscuit Cafe. Breakfast will never be the same for me AGAIN! I wish I could take those biscuits home with me!
~~Getting a window seat on the plane home only to realize that the pressure made me really sick. I will stick to the aisle seats thank you.
~~This picture:
~~The prettiness of Centennial National Park. It is Atlanta's version of Central Park. It is glorious and perfect for a picnic lunch.
~~Embracing my inner child and going onto a swing.
~~Being able to survive on 4 hours of sleep for my fandom.
~~The game Collapse! on my phone. Kept me occupied while waiting for things to happen.
~~The jacuzzi tub in my hotel room. Granted I only used it once but it was nice to have!
~~Being mentioned in a status update by the Original WWE Diva Tamara "Sunny" Sytch. Also to have an understanding of miscommunication with her is awesome!
~~The wicked thunderstorm that happened. Oh my goodness...the rain was coming down in sheets and I have never heard thunder so loud in my life!
~~The great conversation with David before and after Wrestlemania 27.
~~Not letting Mercury Retrograde affect me!

Well I guess I will go back to work now....What are you so in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!