Sunday, February 27, 2011

iPod Shuffle for 2/27/11

I will admit--I am not one to do the 30 day challenges type posts as I either get bored easily or some of the prompts just do not say anything to me. But then I saw this one on Rasha's journal: Day 12th -- Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the 10 songs that pop up. Music is part of my day as it fuels the setting and pace of it as well as inspires it so lets see what happens when I put my iPod on shuffle!

1: Rumors by Lindsay Lohan
2: Intro to Reality by Anthrax
3: Incredibad by The Lonely Island
4: Beautiful Loser by William Control
5: Cherry Pie by Warrant
6: Bleed it Out by Linkin Park
7: Welcome to the Machine by Motley Crue
8: Down with the Sickness by Disturbed
9: Warning by Queensryche
10: Fully Alive by Flyleaf

If you have an iPod, I would love to see this exercise in your blog!

1 comment:

  1. did this on my tumblr (: http://maraleopard.tumblr.com/post/3564051112/day-12th-put-your-ipod-on-shuffle-and-write-down-the

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!