Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things I Love Thursday - January 6th, 2011 Edition


Here is what my first week of 2011 made me bounce with glee and love:

--Getting a new calendar
--Fresh fruit salads waiting in the fridge for me to eat.
--Getting mass texts wishing me a Happy New Year from people I have not heard from in a long long time.
--Having a clean slate to make myself over, inside and outside.
--Finally seeing Tron Legacy with my friend Josy. So beautiful...I smell third movie!
--My dad going outside and warming up the car for my brother and I.
--Adding lemon juice to my water. So good for you!
--Naps after a rough day.
--Apples with feta cheese. Yum!
--Having a close knit of friends to call my own.
--The website Etsy for finding various custom and one of a kind items.


What made your week bounce?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!