Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011: Two Thousand and Heaven--Goals



Here are my goals for 2011. Like I said yesterday, I am going to keep it to 20 this year so I can succeed. Here we go!

Dani’s 2011 (Two Thousand and Heaven!) Goals

Started: January 1, 2010
Ending: December 31, 2010

1. Read 52 Books
2. Watch 100 Movies
3. Visit 20 new restaurants
4. Get back into studying French
5. Go to 10 museums
6. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge in the Spring or Summer months (this has been on
my list for the past three years. I WILL GET IT DONE THIS YEAR!)
7. Save up for a professional massage and facial for my birthday present to
myself.
8. See 10 plays either on or off Broadway
9. Travel to 3 different states. (0/3) States already visited: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland,Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio,Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington DC. States visited in 2011 will be in italics.
10. Save at least $40,000 by December 31, 2011 in savings account.
11. Call more often instead of texting
12. Try 10 foods I have never tried before, barring allergies.
13: Walk for 10-20 minutes outside every day.
14: Limit myself to one dessert a week.
15: Limit my time on the internet to 3 hours a day.
16: Only talk to people that I know want me in their life somehow. (Are you on this list?)
17: Write more in my notebook/journal.
18: Do more events/concerts for myself
19: Get 8 hours of sleep a night. Do not hit snooze button when my alarm goes off!
20: If these goals are not completed by 12/31/11, multiply it by 10 and donate amount to a charity.

Also this is the YEAR OF THE RABBIT in the realm of Chinese Astrology. In the Chinese Zodiac, I am a horse. Here is what my yearly horoscope says: The freedom-loving and passionate Horse in the 2011 year of the white Metal Rabbit will plunge into the ocean of their own passions, and even the most prudent and calm representatives of this sign will experience an overwhelming desire to plunge into all serious ones and go with the flow of love experiences. Do you think Horse will surely fail yielding to emotions? Far from it! It is too strong to give in to circumstances, while emotions and feelings will only fuel his positive desire to create and build. This year will be good for Horses both in the professional and in the love field, though there will still be some difficult situations present there. Horses need to be more prudent and cautious in making decisions: everything that is dictated by emotions and feelings must pass through a cold filter of reason, and then he will not have to make reckless decisions whose consequences will have to be correct for a long time. Since love in the year 2011 of the metal rabbit goes through the life of a Horse like a red thread, he will not rest on one romance, but will leaf through partners like an interesting book, with each page where the story will become more interesting. Well, the strongest is always chosen - and the Horse this year will be as strong as ever - he shines at social events and works for five people having inspired by his hot passion. For the Fire Horses, 2011 is simply magnificent in all respects. In your work, you excellently know how to make best use of available opportunities. In your personal life, there will probably not be any change, except that you will only stronger seal already existing relationship with a loved one.

What are your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!