Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things I Love Thursday - January 20th Edition


It has been a whirlwind of a week. After a big fight with David that I really do not want to rehash and learning that I am going back to my old habits, I need to really focus on bringing the original Dani back--the Dani that is not so paranoid when her fiance' makes a phone call or says he wants some time to himself due to a hard day at work or constantly questioning everything he does/not trusting his judgement. Yeah, I was becoming THAT GIRL and lets face it--THAT GIRL is one ugly motherfudger. Thank goodness I saved my Love and Sequins response emails to Gala Darling so I can get myself back on track and back onto the track of positivity and love!

Speaking of which...this is what I am in love with this week, even though the week did not start off so great:

--My fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers that keep on my feet nice and warm.
--Staying home from work because I did not feel like ice skating down the street to my school building. For my new followers, I broke my foot last year which caused me to miss out on an amazing trip with David. We have plans this year to go to Atlanta in April and I am making sure I will be there!
--The Cajun fries at Popeye's. So bad for you...so good to eat!
--The New York Jets. Football is one of my favorite sports and I love how this team is proving everyone wrong this playoff season.
--Getting a homemade Valentine's headband made just for me with the numbers 4344 on it. 43 stands for David's initials (the letter D is the 4th letter in the alphabet and his last name begins with a C and it is the 3rd letter in the alphabet. My initials are 44 since my first and last name both start with the letter D. A little whimsical idea I picked up from Kat Von D.)
--Raisins and spice oatmeal with extra raisins.
--Using my Dunkin Donuts gift card to indulge.
--Music as a Weapon V on Friday with Veronica! It has been a long time since I have been to a concert, let alone a heavy metal one. Need it desperately...
--My observant students who noticed I was wearing my hair differently today.
--Secretly wishing for a time machine to bring Spring here now!
--Love this graphic and definitely need it:

--Having students who love challenging me to board games during recess
--My doggies Hudson and Sweetums.


What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!