Saturday, January 15, 2011

Have Some DVD's for Sale!

Hey there friends and peeps. I have some DVD's for sale. I do not watch them, or I got special editions of them. If you want them and do not live near me, I ask that you pay for shipping and handling as well. Most of the DVD's are $5 dollars, box sets $10. Shipping and handling is $4.95 flat rate. We can either meet up in NYC to make the exchange or I can mail it to you after I receive your payment in my PayPal, which I will gladly give you if you want to do it that way. Here are the titles and prices next to the DVD title:

--Tru Calling (The Complete First Season) DVD Set: $10 dollars, $15 if mailed.
--21 JumpStreet (The Complete Fourth Season) DVD Set: $10 dollars, $15 if mailed
--The Rocky Horror Picture Show (25th Anniversary Edition): $15 dollars, $20 if mailed
--Good Eats with Alton Brown: $10 dollars, $15 if mailed
--Tromeo and Juliet (movie)-- $5 dollars, $10 if mailed
--V for Vendetta (movie)-- $5 dollars, $10 if mailed
--Spiderman (movie)-- $5 dollars, $10 if mailed
--Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (movie) -- $5 dollars, $10 if mailed
--Leslie Sansone Walk at Home Workout DVD --$5 dollars, $10 if mailed
--10 Minute Solution Knockout Body Workout DVD --$5 dollars, $10 if mailed
--World 1 Wresting (2/17/2004 in Philadelphia, PA) --$5 dollars, $10 if mailed, $20 if international mailing.
--Ring of Honor (Empire State Showdown 10/25/2003) --$5 dollars, $10 if mailed, $20 if international mailing.



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!