Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things I Love Thursday--January 27th Edition

Another week....another dose of love! This week has been kind of a slow week. It started off poorly due to the New York Jets losing but did get better as the week went on. With that said, here is what is made me squishy with love this week:

~~The mix CD's my friend Veronica made me. I swear, she was a radio disc jockey in another life. The songs she put together just flow...love it.

~~Tacos at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Oh my goodness so yummy and filled with FRESH INGREDIENTS. After I read the Taco Bell story about the filling...um yeah never going there again.

~~A stranger at the Journal Square PATH train station sticking their hand out to help me get onto the curb where there was a mound of snow. Much appreciated!

~~Clear sidewalks. I hate walking in ice so this makes me happy!

--Cinnamon cherry tea. Warms my soul

~~Building my nest egg since I do not go out as much during the winter

~~90210 and Gossip Girl are back! Yes!

~~When snow is falling and fresh on the ground.

~~Having a snow day to catch up on cleaning and adding music to my iPod.

~~Planning outfits for Atlanta and springtime.

~~Wishing for the Groundhog to predict an early spring.

~~Thinking of different blog posts for the week. Right now I am toying with the idea of Inspiration Tuesday where I post a inspirational quote. Other bloggers do this too such as Charade and I figured I would try to lead in her example.

~~My funky colored mohawk hat. It looks silly yes but I feel so confident and warm while wearing it!

~~Randomly liking a Facebook page because it has a giveaway of a Chuck Palahniuk book & a Hello Kitty coin purse.

~~Being #31 on Gala Darling's Things I Love Thursday link list!

What has made you squishy with love this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!