Thursday, November 22, 2012
Things I Love Thursday -- Thanksgiving Edition
This week I am thankful for....
1. I am thankful that I have the ability to communicate well with others.
2. I am thankful for all of our military personnel for keeping our country safe.
3. I am thankful for the ability to read critically
4. I am thankful for the roof over my head.
5. I am thankful for the food in my stomach, even if it is not healthy!
6. I am thankful that even though sometimes the job drives me up the wall that I do have a job to go to in the morning.
7. I am thankful for the food group known as chocolate.
8. I am thankful for my Italian culture and ancestry. Without it, a lot of art, music, and cuisine would not be around!
9. I am thankful for my friends who always try to keep me in balance.
10. I am thankful for the man known as David Cohen—my rock, my support, my Phenomenal.
11. I am thankful for cold nights—that means hot cocoa!
12. I am thankful when Maritza Camilo calls me at 8:30am and says “I need you to cover…”
13. I am thankful for my family—the true meaning of the word love.
14. I am thankful for Green Bubble Tea at Argo Tea Cafe.
15. I am thankful that there is train wreck/reality television because it puts my life into perspective and makes me realize that there are far more crazy and stupid people out there.
16. I am thankful for the sport known as hockey.
17. I am thankful for learning something new everyday.
18. I am most thankful for everything that God has provided for me, whether it is good or bad.
19. I am thankful for TiLt—Things I Love Thursday on www.galadarling.com
20. I am thankful for my dogs, Hudson and Sweetums (RIP). They know what unconditional love means.
21. I am thankful for my health, which has failed lately but getting back into control.
22. I am thankful for all of the strides and contributions to research for finding a cure for the deathly disease known as AIDS that took my cousin from me 19 years ago.
23. I am thankful for the smiles I see on my students when they pass my tests and catch on to the material I am teaching.
24. I am thankful for the muses that spontaneously hit me with creativity.
25. I am thankful for social networking websites that I can use to bond with former classmates and people from my past and also my current peeps.
26. I am thankful for the cities known as New York, New Orleans, Atlanta, and Paris!
27. I am thankful that I have all five senses so I can appreciate everything in my life.
28. I am thankful for really cheesy b-grade horror movies. They make me happy.
29. I am thankful for the world we live in, even if the economy sucks right now.
30. I am thankful to just be alive and spend my time with family and friends and myself doing the things I love.