Friday, November 16, 2012

Le Geek Carousel #3

Well it is Friday so we all know what this means....it is time for..

LE GEEK CAROUSEL!!!

I hope all of you had a fantastic week. I will admit -- this feature of mine is very fulfilling and satisfying my geek girl. Share it with your friends who might need some geekdom distracting.

Well let us get started now shall we?

I have no problem with admitting this -- I have read The Twilight Saga. Well with that series ending in the film version: Deadline has posted a trailer for The Host, another Stephenie Meyer book.

Oxford Dictionary names "GIF" as America's Word of the Year

Some more casting announcements for Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D.

Here is some Star Wars VII Speculation. Read it...if you dare!

Young Romance and it feels so good....DC Comics reignites Young Romance with Valentine's Day special.

You know I had to include the trailer for World War Z. ZOMBIES UNITE!


First Catwoman, now Robots -- Anne Hathaway joins the cast of Steven Spielberg's "Robopocalypse

Some spoilers concerning Pepper Potts and Iron Man 3.

Set Photos from Thor: The Dark World, which I am the excited about.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!