Friday, November 2, 2012

New Feature: Le Geek Carousel!

Stemming from Gala Darling's Friday feature of various links and articles she has found on the Internet that she found interesting, I decided to do a Geek Carousel of where every Friday I post various links of stories/news in the geek fandom world that might be relevant. Hope you enjoy!

CALLING ALL MY HUNGER GAMES PEEPS: Mockingjay Parts 1 and 2 has found a director

Aww RIP Nyan Cat

Amazing Spiderman 2 will have Electro as its villain. Do not know if I agree.

YES! Huntress and Manhunter on the CW's Arrow!

I guess I have to start reading this series now: Locke and Key to get a three movie deal

I am not a gamer but a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 trailer featuring ROBERT DOWNEY JR? Okay...maybe I will play. Maybe.

Some information about the Captain America sequel including the villain.

Did you participate in All Hallows Read? The Mary Sue did!

New X-Men Movie slated for 2014 to be directed by Bryan Singer. Yay?

A JACK O LANTERN THAT PLAYS TETRIS? ITS PUMPKTRIS!


Finally here is the link for my friends podcast -- NerdHerders -- which has been #1 in the ratings for the past 6 weeks. Are you listening?

That is all for this week! Make sure to check in next Friday for more Le Geek Carousel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!