Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- June 16th Edition


So many things to love....so here we go!

~~All of the fabulous custom handmade items on Etsy. From hair clips to sunglasses to vintage finds, I am severely addicted!

~~Hugs after a long day.

~~Finally cleaning out my makeup shelve and headbands that are too tight on my head. Yay for spring cleaning!

~~Naps during the day after work.

~~High Line Park and Chelsea Market for a second week in a row.

~~7 more days of school! Can not wait to have summer vacation from work...

~~Not caring about what people think of my style.

~~Finding old school television programs on cable.

~~RuPaul's Drag U. It is an inspiration!

~~Promoting Sugar Slam 2011 .

~~Swimming in my local pool and seeing my students.

~~Thunderstorms that pass right over your head.

~~Kettle corn that is only 100 calories!

~~Sleeping on the couch with the air conditioning running and a dog right next to me.

~~Seeing a teacher I have not seen in a while.

~~Realizing I have a book addiction and realizing that is a GOOD thing!

~~Summer Reading programs for adults!

~~The Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Blog is forthcoming about my experience!

~~My new pink umbrella!

~~Having custom made wrestling hair bows courtesy of Lucky Cupcake coming my way! I am receiving "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Sting. Can not wait!

What are you so in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!