Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- March 3rd Edition


Happy March! I love this month....the changing of the seasons, the cliche' "comes in like a lion, out like a lamb" and one of the most important reasons....MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

With all of that said, here is what I am oozing with joy and love with this week. (Sorry this is so late by the way....)

~~Going on a field trip to the Liberty Science Center with only four students
~~My field trip group conducting an experiment
~~My student coming up with his scientist name which was Dr. Isaac Von Ticklebomm.
~~Having cravings for cranberry juice and lemon water
~~Updating my Amazon wish list for my birthday
~~Finally getting a pedicure at Galleria. This is a big deal as I did not get a pedicure for a year due to myself being scared about my left foot which I broke last year. Felt so good....
~~Outdoor recess! I love the ability to take the kids outside to play.
~~Taking myself to an independent film festival that is just for short films. Can not wait!
~~Having the greatest t-shirt ever be a hit at my school. On Wednesday I wore my Dr Seuss "I Didn't Do It!" t-shirt and all of the students loved it! I did not care that I looked silly in the eyes of the fashionistas. I was confident and happy and smiley all day!
~~Motley Crue going on a whirlwind summer tour with Poison and NY Dolls! July 20th at Nassau Coliseum! Woot!
~~Becoming a proud member of TEAM SHEEN. Yes I do hope he slows down as his lifestyle will catch up to him (Jim Belushi, Chris Farley, Layne Statley to name a few.) but I am proud to see him not as a phony like a lot of other Hollywood people.
~~Planning out outfits the night before.
~~The camera on my new cell phone. So clear and has a function for Self photos when you extend your arm out -- instead of small button to push, you get this big square so you do not miss it. I love it.
~~Finally understanding the greatness that is Russell Brand
~~Finishing Snuff by Chuck Palahniuk. It was a descent read but I would not start with that book if you just discovered Chuck.
~~Beating Plants vs. Zombies the video game. It relieved a lot of stress!
~~Cranberries in my salad...so nummy
~~The perfect cup of tea waiting for me when I get home. Thanks Mom!
~~Getting a Kindle! Early birthday present for me!

What are you oozing with love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!