Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- March 24th Edition


So much love all in one place...what am I crushing on this week:

~~On Sunday 3/20, I was a clue in a NYC Scavenger Hunt. The clue was "Essential NYC girl wears all black, Converse or Keds sneakers, bag slung on her elbow, Starbucks in hand." Two girls walked up to me and asked if they could take a photo with me. I asked them why and that was their answer. Who could say no to that?

~~Seeing myself on this week's episode of Celebrity Apprentice. I also posted photos that I took while the show was taping on my Facebook. Check them out!

~~The Red Velvet whoopie pies at Starbucks. With my blood sugar being a little on the high side, I need to find treats that are small and satisfying and this one was. Also, do not be afraid my followers -- I do not have diabetes, I am just at risk for the moment so I have to keep an eye on it.

~~Squeezing lime juice into my water to alleviate my sinuses and allergies. Thanks for the home remedy Mom!

~~Booking a trip to New Orleans, Louisiana with my mom for October. Already excited!

~~Atlanta in ONE WEEK! AHHH!

~~Playing some awesome games in my school building for professional development. It was a good day to build morale/happiness and whenever that is involved, I am all for it!

~~A Harry Potter exhibition coming to NYC! So excited!

~~Going to the It Gets Better Project book signing and meeting some like minded people.

~~Looking up places for the best pancakes in NYC. Already have some choices in mind!

~~Birthday goodie bags for my students. Can not wait to start filling them up!

~~Reading a chapter a day of a new book.

~~Learning the art of Transcendental Meditation and feeling the effects of it. Quite rejuvenating and refreshing!

~~Movies on a rainy day.

~~Creating a digital story in a matter of 30 minutes.

~~Doing milkmaid braids on the top of my head and it being messy. Love it!

What are you so much in love with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to all of those places you're going to with your mum! And I need to see New York one day, you've been busy! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movies on a rainy day are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!