Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things I Love Thursday -- March 15th Edition


Why hello there my follow readers! Here is what I am in love with this week --

~~This video.

~~The new petite desserts at Starbucks
~~Having random conversations with strangers.
~~Making playlists inspired by my lovah NYC.
~~Helping someone with the trendy game Draw Something.
~~Having my drink ready for me as soon as I walk into my favorite Starbucks
~~Just having time to chill out either by myself or with David.
~~Old time glamour.
~~Getting back into keeping a money spent diary.
~~Daylight staying out longer.
~~Staten Island Chuck being right about Spring arriving early.
~~Saying until next winter for hats, scarves, and gloves.

What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!