Sunday, March 11, 2012

List of Fours

List 41: Fours.

1. four places you've visited.

2. four things you wish you could get paid to do for a living.

3. four things you are looking forward to.

4. four people who inspire you the most.


Danielle's List of Fours

1: Paris, France, New Orleans, Atlanta, Los Angeles
2: Photographer, Writer, Movie Screener/Reviewer, Translator
3: Traveling to Miami, Swimming with my mom, Starbucks dates with my love David, going to movies.
4: Mom, Dad, my brother, and various bloggers/tweets.

I went to David with these questions and here is what he said.
1: Lancaster, Pennsylvania, California, Boston, Las Vegas
2: Sports broadcaster, doctor, athlete, movie director.
3: Traveling to Miami with you, baseball season, traveling to Colorado or Seattle with you, and spring
4: My family, you, my friends, and my students. Honorable mention: New York Giants and Tom Welling.

Your turn, si vous plait....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!