Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Twelve Commandments

As I thought about my own happiness and positivity through the power of The Happiness Project calendar I worked on identifying the principles that I wanted to guide my own happiness and to make sure that my path was clear. if you have not read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Moi, I suggest you give it a whirl! Here we go.

1: Be Danielle. Never lose sight of who I am.
2: Let the past go. It is there for a reason.
3: Act the way I want to feel. If I want to be happy and perky, act happy and perky!
4: Be polite and always smile. It makes me feel good.
5: Identify the problem I am having and work it out.
6: Lighten up! Everything does not have to be so serious.
7: There is only one thing in this world -- love.
8: Be fair.
9: Forget about results. Just do what I love!
10: Be compassionate.
11: Understand that people will not like you and that is okay.
12: Embrace the geek inside.

What twelve commandments do you live by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!