Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things I Love Thursday -- May 12th Edition


Another week of testing....another week of mind numbing walking....another week of education....gone....so what do you do? YOU WRITE A HAPPY LIST THAT IS WHAT YOU DO! Writing my Things I Love Thursday feature every week has lifted my spirits and I implore you to do the same! With that said, here is what I am in love with this week:

~~A random stranger letting me plug my phone charger into her computer so I could charge my phone a little bit. Definitely good karma!

~~Wearing bright purple tights and a sequined top to feel like a 80's inspired comic book villain.

~~Reading two different magazines about Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D at the same time and figuring out their opinions of each other are vastly different.

~~The movie Thor. The acting, the story, the special effects. Superb!

~~Getting back into the habit of writing in my notebook every day.

~~Searching "sex club" in FourSquare and finding Pop Burger and Five Guys listed.

~~THAT I DO NOT HAVE DIABETES! I am inspired to write a goal post much like the one on Dani Hampton's blog Sometimes Sweet . I will tomorrow.

~~Winning a Smallville prop for my love David. He is a diehard fan and is quite sad that his show is ending on Friday. Figured that might cheer him up.

~~Treating myself to an afternoon tea service at the Crosby Street Hotel.

~~Clementines that are easy to peel.

~~Resisting a cheese danish in my teachers lounge.

What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!