Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I Love Thursday -- 12/16 Edition

Baby, it is cold outside! It is funny but I have learned that the more love you have in your heart and body, the warmer you are...so in the interest of staying warm, here is what I am so much in love with this week!

--This website Defaced It is exactly what it says--a photo blog of things that have been defaced. Some of them are really cute while others make you go "huh?"

--Trying to cut out putting Sweet N Low in my tea. Instead I have put honey or agave nectar and it tastes so nummy!

--Getting lots of sleep over the weekend.

--9 Days til Christmas! Definitely in the holiday spirit.

What are you so much in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!