Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Fact Friday #14--June 4th Edition

As you probably have noticed, another survey for the F3!

15 Things You Love

1. My Mother
2. My Dad
3. My Brother Nick
4. My fiance' David
5. My computer
6. My friends
7. My cell phone
8. Drawing
9. Reading
10. Teaching
11. Wrestling
12. Anything Alice in Wonderland related
13. Animals
14. Standing up for what I believe in
15. Myself


14 Things You Hate

1. Insomnia
2. Having sexual dreams about people that you should not have sexual dreams about
3. Brussel Sprouts
4. Cruelty to Animals
5. People who hide behind their keyboard
6. Bad Grammar
7. Teachers who don't appreciate the hard work I do
8. WWE
9. The old Viacom logo
10. Country Music
11. Paranoia
12. High School
13. Being in debt
14. My cousin dying so young.


13 Movies You Can Watch Over and Over Again

1. The Evil Dead Trilogy
2. Twilight/New Moon
3. Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho
4. 10 Things I Hate About You
5. Untamed Heart
6. Clerks
7. Dogma
8. Friends Til The End (starring Shannen Doherty...it was a Lifetime Movie)
9. Garden State
10. Any of the Harry Potter Movies
11. Pretty in Pink
12. Nightmare on Elm Street
13. The Breakfast Club


12 Awesome Bands/Artists (I don’t think I listen to 12 bands either)

1. A.F.I.
2. Anthrax
3. Queensryche
4. Lady Gaga
5. Motley Crue
6. The Sleeping
7. Kristin Mainhart
8. Fozzy
9. Pantera
10. The Donnas
11. Lacuna Coil
12. Depeche Mode


11 People that Mean a Lot to You

1. My entire family
2. David
3. My friends
4. Some of the teachers I work with
5. My first grade teacher, Mrs. Ward
6. My favorite professor in college, Dr. Thurston
7. Bruce Campbell, for getting me published in Fangoria Magazine
8. My cousin Tommy, without him I would have never realized my potential. I miss you.
9. My students, who surprise me everyday.
10. Fat Frank, for giving me my first shot at photography
11. And of course, myself.


10 Names You Like

1. Daffney
2. Gabrielle
3. Tru
4. Sebastian
5. Christian
6. Wynter
7. Jersey
8. Hudson
9. Unique
10. Lorelei


9 TV Shows You Can't Miss

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Heroes
3. TNA Impact!
4. Celebrity Apprentice
5. MTV's True Life
6. 90210
7. The Vampire Diaries
8. Supernatural
9. Sex and the City


8 Things You Could Eat for the Rest of Your Life

1. Edamame
2. Crispy Soul Chicken from VP2
3. Scones
4. Nachos
5. Empanadas
6. Rice Krispie treats
7. Anything chocolate related
8. String Cheese

7 Celebrities You Wouldn't Mind Kissing

1. Johnny Depp
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Cam Gigandet from Twilight
4. Christopher Daniels
5. Sting
6. Bronson Arroyo (pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds)
7. Bruce Campbell


6 Faults/Bad Habits/Weaknesses

1. I chew and bite my nails too much
2. I swear too much.
3. I don't talk about how I am really feeling.
4. I eat my emotions
5. I let papers and other things clutter my room.
6. Cute guys are my weakness.


5 Places You Want to Visit

1. Chicago, Illnois
2. Monteral, Ontario, Canada
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. Minnesota
5. London, England


4 Books Worth Reading

1. Anything written by Chuck Palahniuk
2. Anything written by Bret Easton Ellis
3. Anything written by Joyce Carol Oates
4. Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell


3 Favorite Colors

1. Purple
2. Black
3. Red


2 Good Quotes

1. "Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all others because you were born in it."--George Bernard Shaw

2. "Patience is a minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue."--Ambrose Bierce

1 Hero

The students who will fight adversity and poverty and prove to the world that they are not a statistic and will make something of their life.

1 comment:

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!