Friday, October 26, 2018

Book Review: Choosing Me -- Love Letters from a Poet by Bill Weber

I am pleasantly surprised at the power of Instagram. It has brought forth to me some amazing people -- two life coaches, vivacious bookworms like myself, and inspiring authors. As most of you know I am going through a period of growth that is filled with positivity and that energy has manifested in my Instagram account.

When I was contacted by Bill Weber about his book Choosing Me -- Love Letters from a Poet, I felt this calling. I had to read this book. I had to HAVE this book. An opportunity arose for me to read it before everyone else. The universe is giving me all of this great energy and positivity and is sharing it with the world. This book is available for pre-order on Amazon and it goes on sale to the general public on December 1, 2018.

Here is the book description: Every time we make love is another opportunity to recognize how the spiritual principles of Yin and Yang represent themselves through the design of our bodies and the pleasures of the experience. It is another opportunity to experience the joy of transcending the illusion of duality, and another step along the spiritual journey of awakening to the true nature of our being. Making love is a physical expression of the interplay of Yin and Yang energy, , a joyous celebration of the human body, a sensual fountain of pleasures, a regenerating process of sacred energetic potential, and a hint of the joy of the heaven of enlightenment. Savor the sacredness of the being you are with. Savor the intimacy of the connection. Savor the ebb and flow of energy. Savor every sensation. Savor the sacredness.

Now I will admit -- when I started to read this book it made me blush a lot due to the content. There is an element of eroticism in these poems. I will admit -- the genre of eroticism/romance I normally do not read. I am happy and grateful that this book took me out of my comfort zone of reading. I am also happy and grateful that there are people out there who yearn to keep the spark of love alive in their relationships. It is the ultimate life force and my main priority is feeling good as much as I can. So when I started reading this book I felt happy. I felt good. That is what it is all about. It was also refreshing to see a man step out of his comfort zone of romance. His words just flow onto the page creating a myriad of images in my head; filling my soul with warmth. Plus the fact that this man is essentially honoring women, in particular his partner, it is a glorious sight to read and makes me wish to have a man in my life who is so expressive with his words.

If you are a fan of poetry, romance, love, eroticism, and feeling good as much as you possible can -- GET THIS BOOK. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!