Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I Love Thursday--11/4 Edition

So last week's TiLT was very short and I am so sorry about that. I did not think I would go out on that Thursday and set the post to publish way too early. With that said, lets get to what I am so in love with this week!

*Herbal Revive Tea
*Apple Cinnamon Tea
*My Fiance' David
*Seeing my favorite horror movie on the big screen (the movie is Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho--the one with Janet Leigh and Anthony Perkins)
*My two dogs Hudson and Sweetums
*Finally my payroll being correct!
*Paying off vacation debts
*Dogs in costumes (yes I know Halloween was last Sunday but they are so cute!)
*Doing things on my own and not feeling guilty about it
*The Walking Dead on AMC
*My Christian Siriano sneakers FINALLY fit! My left foot is getting better still and I am so happy I can have somewhat stylish shoes on my feet. Will wear these for adventures in Atlantic City!
*Adventures in Atlantic City with my mother. So needed..
*Adventures in Pennsylvania with my brother and my good friend Frances from work. Again, so needed...
*Apple cider donuts while on a field trip with my students
*Long, lingering goodbye kisses from David
*Trying a dessert that does not have chocolate in it. I tried a Orange Olive Oil cake and my goodness was it nummy and moist.


What are you so in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!