Friday, November 12, 2010

I Heart Criminal Minds!

Criminal Minds Is Captivating

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

Criminal Minds is one of those crime shows that captivates its audience. Set as an FBI drama, an elite group of agents travel the country investigating murders. This particular sector of the FBI is the behavioral analysis unit. They specialize in focusing on the criminals behavior patterns and practice to locate and subdue the suspect.

I have been hooked on this show since it began six years ago. Watching it every week, I find that I have become attached to the characters on the show. When they took one of my favorite agents off the show a few weeks ago, I cried. Its kind of strange how someone can become so enthralled in a television show that the characters can actually have an impact on their life, but that is what happens. I sit down every Wednesday night and turn on the satellite TV from direc4u.com to wait patiently for the show to air. After I have watched that episode, I find myself thinking that I can't wait until next week to see what happens. Afterward I talk to my friends about the show, and we all agree that it is a great television show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!