Thursday, February 28, 2013

Things I Love: February 2013 Edition

A new month, a new THINGS I LOVE THURSDAY! Here is what I have swooned and loved in the month of February.

--This video is hysterical. Thanks Veronica for the share on FB:

--That one of my favorite bands Bullet for My Valentine will be releasing a new album on February 12th. Here is one of the singles from their new album:
I bought the whole album the day of its release and it has been on constant loop on my iPod. Fast, rhythmic drums followed with gut wrenching lyrics...LOVE LOVE LOVE.

--The launch of this company:

--Sending an email to the man Stan Lee himself to possibly donate his new companies books to my school.

--Having a weekly segment on my friends radio show about something I love....BOOKS!

--This cover of Losing My Religion by Lacuna Coil:

--The YouTube comedian Ryan Higa. Always brings a smile to my face. Look him up on YouTube at either nigahiga or HigaTV

--This website: Skeletor is Love Thank you Samantha for the share!

--Thanks to my friend Hector for sharing this video. Laughter for hours!

--Finally figuring out what this Harlem Shake thing is all about and watching various interpretation videos of it. Here are my three favorites:

--Trying acupuncture for my RA. So far it seems to be helping.

What did you love in the month of February?









What did you love in the month of February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!