Friday, January 4, 2013

Five Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2013

I saw this on my friend Jay's blog, which is located at The Sexy Armpit -- A Whiff of Pop Culture from New Jersey and thought this would be a great idea for my blog. So lets get this party started.

5: Traveling to San Diego and San Francisco in August 2013. One of my goals is to visit every state in the United States and while I have visited California already, I had a great time in San Diego and I understand San Francisco is beautiful and I will get to tour ALCATRAZ. Can not wait.

4: Scarlett Johansson on Broadway in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. This is one of my favorite plays by Tennessee Williams and for it to be back on Broadway, I can not wait. Bought my ticket for my birthday! Here is the trailer for it:

3: DRAGON CON! I am always looking forward to Dragon Con.

2: The re-release of Castle Greyskull! When I was younger I was an avid collector of anything Masters of the Universe. I still have some of my old figures but Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain unfornuately received water damage while in my basement. Well...it looks like I might have the opportunity to own it once again! Here it is the trailer:

1: Various Movies! This geek girl is looking forward to -- Thor: The Dark Worlds, Man of Steel, The Lone Ranger, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, Warm Bodies, Oz: The Great and Powerful, The Evil Dead (yes it is a remake but it looks awesome), Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness, Kick Ass 2, Despicable Me 2, The Wolverine, RED 2, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (!!!).

What are you looking forward to in 2013?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'm excited for your trip to California! I'm sure you'll leave your heart in San Francisco the way I did (and may be even move here;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!