Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Haul 2012

As I have some Food Network playing on my television in the background, I figured it would be a perfect opportunity to write up my 2012 Christmas Haul. It has been a crazy festive time. Donated clothes to The Bowery Mission, wore an ugly Christmas sweater to work, drank copious amounts of peppermint hot chocolate, visited various holiday windows, and wore mistletoe. I think because I work in Kindergarten is the reason why this holiday season for me has been magical. I want to wish you all a festive day! For myself, today is all about my wonderful family, the food that my mom has prepared for us, and enjoying each others' company. I also cannot wait to share the joy! My wish for all of you that read my blog is that you are surrounded by loved ones and have a wonderful, relaxing day. Happiest holiday to you. With all of this being said, here is what I received this year. Please do not think I am rubbing it in -- I do know the true meaning of the season.


From Lorraine and Adam Jacobs:
Big Bang Theory fact or fiction trivia game, some makeup from Maybelline.

From Melissa Miller:
Clerks X DVD set.

From my students:
Laugh Often by Reese Witherspoon perfume.
A digital photo frame.
A purple scarf.
Some walnut tarts.
A Coach wristlet bag.
A tealight wall sconce.

From Christine Schneider:
Hello Kitty jeweled earbud headphones.

From Fran Gonsiewkski:
The book "Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm: A New English Version" by Philip Pullman

From my family
A Nintendo 3DS XL
A new Trouble board game
A purple velvet top
A Marvel Heroes activity and sticker book.
A Dammit Doll
A $40 LUSH gift certificate

From David Cohen
The Big Bang Theory complete 3rd and 5th season DVD sets
The King of Queens complete series DVD set (27 discs of pure Dougie goodness!)
Angry Birds Trilogy game for my Nintendo 3DS XL
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time game for my Nintendo 3DS XL
Hello Kitty Snow White on VHS
A Sheldon Cooper plush doll
A KidRobot Donut plush
A Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty snuggie blanket.
The book Math Doesn't Suck by Danica McKellar
The book 365: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life -- A Daily Creativity Journal

Tell me what you received in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!