Thursday, September 6, 2012

Miss You Sweetums


Sweetums is the one on the right.

This week has been very troubling and sad as my dog Sweetums passed away Tuesday morning while I was at work.My mom and dad waited until after work to tell me. We had a wake in my house and I petted her for the last time. She was in a lot of pain and could not get up at all as well as walk. Her legs just went. My brother who has weight lifted in the past would pick her up to go outside to go to the bathroom. Sweetums was a Siberian Husky/German Shepard mix and weighed close to 100 pounds. When I came home on Monday I was the last person she greeted hello. She wagged her tail and tried her best to push herself to sit up. It was so sad to see her in so much pain. She is at peace now and I hope she is burying bones in couches up in Heaven and jumping around/pouncing on chew sticks as that was her favorite activity. I miss her walking into my room in the morning and licking my elbow to wake me up as well as lying right behind me while I was on my computer. I miss her burying bones in my shoes. I just miss her period. She gave me twelve good years of unconditional love which some humans out there should learn.

For the past couple of days I have watched videos to cheer me up. Here are some of them. I hope you enjoy them.











Now if you excuse me, I need to go look at my phone for a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!