Friday, August 10, 2012

If You Really Knew Me


I saw this post on one of my favorite blogs which is Dani Hampton -- Sometimes Sweet and thought I would give it a try! I know I try to share myself as much as I can on this blog; when I do have something to write about. Thought this would be a fun post and here we go:

If You Really Knew Me...

You would know that I am at my happiest with people around me talking about various topics.

You would know that I really love dubstep and hip-hop.

You would know that the favorite thing I love to do is people watch, that anything strawberry is forbidden at my house as well as David's, how I could live on tacos and fried chicken even though they are very bad for me, that I do not understand how women can wear stilettos/uncomfortable shoes for the sake of "style" and that I can live in my Converse sneakers every day for the rest of my life, how that even though my friends might not understand me when I speak French that I enjoy practicing with them.

You would know that I want to visit every state in the United States.

You would know that I want to get more tattoos but genuinely afraid of the feedback.

You would know that I hope to one day write a book; just haven't decided the topic yet.

You would know that I do not like everyone, even though I sometimes act like it simply because I know how to be polite and professional and have manners.

You would know that I am the queen of small talk with strangers on trains/buses.

You would know that I am not into a lot of trends/fads but will read up on them if my friends like them i.e. Game of Thrones.

You would know that sometimes weird things happen during a game of Dungeons and Dragons.

You would know that I sometimes have a sailors mouth but will try to curb it when around my nephews Seth and Jace, even though their mom and my close friend Veronica says I do not have to.

You would know that I have no problem asking celebrities to talk to my friends on the phone. What is the worse thing they can say -- no?



How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!