Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things I Amour Jeudi -- July 19th Edition


This week has definitely been an interesting and fun one if you live in the New York City area. With that said, here is what I am in amour with this week. Oh and just in case you do not know, Jeudi is Thursday in French.

~~Studying French! I have changed my cell phone and computer to French and it helps. Trying to immerse myself as much as I can in the language.

~~Game night with the NYC Geek Girl Adventure Club. Even though there was a horrendous and disaster filled storm yesterday, 9 of us (myself included) braved it to Argo Tea Cafe and played some Apples to Apples and had the biggest laughs and fun ever. I want to play again!

~~My new water shoes for when I go swimming.

~~Side pony twists in my hair.

~~This video, especially at 2:52 and 3:21


What are you in amour with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!