Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things I Love Thursday - May 24th Edition


Do you ever think that things happen in your life because the universe is trying to tell you something? This week I have been home from work with the possibility that I tore my left knee. It is not as bad as when I tore my right knee back in February/March but it is really swollen and I can not walk farther than my bedroom to the bathroom and back. I have been sleeping late, talking to Michael via Skype as he plays Diablo 3, made a new friend on YouTube/email whose name is Elvis and he does all of these weird/wacky food eating challenges. We might get together for his latest challenge which involves McDonald's. Also I have read most of my comic books, watched some television, snuggled and played with my dogs in my bed, made my bed into a fort, and just chilled. So I would have to say that there is only one big thing I am in love with this week -- DOWN TIME. I am probably missed at my job but my health comes first. I see my knee doctor tomorrow and I bet some drainage and cortisone will be involved. As long as I am okay to enjoy life again, that is what I am most looking forward too.

So what are you in love with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hello you!
    Do you remember me? I'm Madie from "A thinking girl's blogspot" and we use to comment on each other's blogs back when I updated mine but then I went to uni' and have only got back into it recently. Glad to see you're keeping up the "Things I love thursday" posts, I love down time too :)
    take care ! x

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!