Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things I Love Thursday -- May 17th Edition


It has been a hot minute since I have posted a TiLT to this blog but I have kept up with it in my journal. Personally I do not like the new version of Blogger but for things to evolve it must change; like a butterfly. I guess the more I use it, the more I feel comfortable with it. I am a creature of habit so with anything I should practice, practice, practice. I do tend to write more in this blog as my work comes to stop on June 21st. Ahh the benefits of being a school teacher but that is another post for another day. Let us get on with the gratefulness and positivity!

Here is what I have been in love with since the last time I wrote a TiLT on here:

~~A song by Alex Clare called "Too Close". It has a great dub step beat and some powerful lyrics. Take a listen.


~~Planning my Dragon*Con weekend and it is only May 17th! So far my list of celebrities is up to thirteen. This years convention will be EPIC.

~~Finishing my 2012 Spring! playlist.

~~Watching WWE with my mom as she is the one who got my brother and I into it.

~~My oui ring I found on Etsy.

~~Watching my parents coo and swoon over each other even after 43 years of marriage.

~~Karma, and no I do not mean the women's wrestler on WWE.

~~Playing with puppies.

~~Working a film festival in NYC, particularly the Tribeca Film Festival.

~~Bubbles everywhere!

~~Booking my summer vacation. Going off to Denver, Colorado from August 15th to August 22nd!

~~Studying French.

~~Testing season being over in my school building.

~~Looking for ways to spend my money to support my happiness goals especially eliminating sources of boredom and irritation.

~~Being happy with my choices of fashion.

~~These television shows: 90210, Gossip Girl, Once Upon a Time, Don't Trust The B* in Apartment 23.

~~Free refills at my fave Starbucks!

~~Having a stranger say "see you soon, love" in Italian to me.


What is making you swoon and coo with love lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!