Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things I Love Thursday - November 10th Edition


Whoa holy technology update! My lovely Gabriel has decided to break therefore my main computer runs very slowly and gets very hot really quick. I am shopping for a new computer as well David has agreed to get me an iPad for Chrishankwanzakah as long as I put in some of the money for it. Question is do I want to stay PC or make the jump to a MacAir? Tell me what you think! In other news here is what I am so in love with this week:

~~The new vibrator David got me. It is amazing and definitely does the trick when he is not around. Thank you!
~~A sweet story.
~~Wordless communication.
~~Having the giggles!
~~Having long hair to do numerous hairstyles with.
~~Getting 8 hugs day from my students, either former or current.
~~Cleaning out my closet and donating clothes for the needy.
~~Falling asleep in David's lap.
~~The way David kisses my forehead.
~~Planning when my lunch class will watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
~~Onion rings with ranch dressing.
~~Almost being done with Chrishankwanzakah shopping!
~~Finding typos.
~~Dropping two sizes!
~~Pumpkin Spice Chai Lattes
~~Rekindling the lost art of sleeping past 6am.

What are you so much in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!