Thursday, December 25, 2014

Holiday Haul 2014

As I have some Food Network playing on my television in the background, I figured it would be a perfect opportunity to write up my 2014 Christmas Haul. It has been a crazy festive time. Donated clothes to The Bowery Mission, wore a reindeer sweater to work, drank copious amounts of peppermint hot chocolate, visited various holiday windows, and wore mistletoe. I think because I work in Kindergarten as well as finding my true love is the reason why this holiday season for me has been magical. I want to wish you all a festive day! For myself, today is all about my wonderful family, the food that my mom has prepared for us, and enjoying each others' company. I also cannot wait to share the joy! My wish for all of you that read my blog is that you are surrounded by loved ones and have a wonderful, relaxing day. Happiest holiday to you. With all of this being said, here is what I received this year. Please do not think I am rubbing it in -- I do know the true meaning of the season.

From Myself (Yes I bought gifts for myself. Do not judge.)
--Anchor knee high socks from Sourpuss Clothing
--Stars and skulls knee high socks from Kreepyville Clothing
--Ouija board knee high socks from Too Fast Clothing
--Black athletic striped tube socks from Amazon.
--Clinique Almost Powder Makeup in Fair
--Maybelline Master Smoky eye pencil in Smoldering Violet
--Farscape IASA t-shirt from Think Geek
--Doctor Who Tardis over the knee argyle socks from Think Geek
--The UK Edition of My True Love Gave To Me book edited by Stephanie Perkins
--A skull open cardigan
--A Weeping Angel Statue of Liberty
--A Doctor Who TARDIS cardigan


From My Family
--A classic peacoat in black
--The Official Dictionary of Sarcasm (that I must share with my brother)
--The Book of Excuses and Lies

From George
--Flowers in a stocking boot.
--His horseshoe ring that fits perfectly on my left hand....hmmm....
--A heart locket necklace
--A Hershey's Kiss pendant (the kiss that last forever)
--A Sons of Anarchy thermal
--Revival by Stephen King
--A black and gold charm bracelet that I can add to if I wish
--A Woodland Walk, Sundried Linen and Mountain View candle
--Four handmade wooden pins
--A teddy bear Christmas ornament
--A skull and crossbones bandana

From Fran in work
--A Hot Apple Cider candle
--A pair of heart earrings
--Nourishing hand cream from Avon

From my students
--A lot of chocolate
--An Alex and Ani four leaf clover bracelet
--A The Body Shop Clementine gift set
--A Pumpkin Spice candle
--Homemade cookies
--A scarf
--A LeSportSac makeup bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!