Saturday, May 31, 2014

Things I Love -- May 2014 Edition

The sun is finally shining...the air is such a cool breeze. Flowers are finally blooming and coats/jackets/tights are finally packed away. Spring has FINALLY sprung in the month of May and since it is also the end of the month it is now time for a...

THINGS I LOVE!

Here are the things that I love for the month of May.

--Being part of the 8th Annual NYC Zombie Crawl. This is my 8th one and it is a glorious time. Apparently I was featured on Channel 5 Fox News here in New York City as well as on their website. 8th Annual NYC Zombie Bar Crawl

--That the flower that my student gave me for Teacher Appreciation Week bloomed another flower.

--That there is a convention FINALLY just for bookworms! Book Expo America, an industry only event for book publishers, opened to the public for the first time this year with a one day event called The Book Con. Originally it was called Power Reader Day but I do not think it got as much press as it did until the name was changed. Mind you, I have stacks upon stacks of books to read but who can say no to BOOKS???

--Walking through a sun shower on a nice Friday night with lots of smiles.

--Walking to the Javits Center.

--Having an official countdown to the end of work. 19 More Days!

--Impromptu fireworks shows that you did not know was happening while out with your dark angel.

--Proving a theory wrong.

--My class having one of the highest reading averages in the entire school. Lets go Kindergarten!

--Sex and the City marathons. They always bring a smile to my face.

--Finding inspiration in the weirdest of places.

--Air popped popcorn with cinnamon sugar on it. Want to try it with cayenne powder for a little metabolism boost!



What are you in love with this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!