Friday, February 28, 2014

Things I Love -- February 2014 Edition

Well hello there my lovely readers! It is that time of the month again….wait…that does not sound right. No I do not mean it is time for a ladies gimmick, I mean it is time for….


THINGS I LOVE!!!

So here you go ladies and gents, here is what I louvre for the month of February.

--This link: 13 Dogs That Are Having The Best Day Ever!

--A daily love tarot card on February 10th that rang so true I have to post it:

The Four of Chalices card suggests that a gift of love and support may be offered to you by a compassionate, committed or reliable source willing to go out on a limb just when you feel like no one cares. If you are too wrapped up in your perceived problems, you might not recognize the attempt at outreach and miss the opportunity that could lead to romantic renewal. Don't focus too much on what you don't have, or you could become resentful or condescending of the happiness and passion of others.

--Having two book clubs with some lively conversation.

--Grateful to Revolver Magazine foe exposing me to bands I have never heard of.

--Thankful for random surprise gifts from my Funshine Buddy at work that make me smile.

--Having lazy days due to Snomaggedon 2014.

--Being selected as a 2014 Book Giver for World Book Night! Go here to find out more info -- www.worldbooknight.org

--Having marking out/fangirling moments over the Westminster Dog Show.

--Reconnecting with former college friends via Facebook.

--My infected zombie mug from my friend Joe.

--Warm cozy socks when it is below zero with the wind chill.

--The ice skating genius that is Evgeni Plushenko. It is a shame he had to retire due to medical reasons but this man on the ice is flawless. Watch this fan montage :

What are you in love with for February?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great post Jisey Dani you have great blog :)
    keep update
    crictime

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!