Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things I Love Thursday -- October 11th Edition


Happy Hallow-month everyone! I am in the midst of my Hallow-month planning. I went to Killers: Nightmare NYC haunted house last Friday. This coming weekend I plan on viewing the movies Frankenweenie, Hotel Transylvania, and V/H/S, followed by attending New York Comic Con and NYC Zombie Crawl. So while all of that excitement is coming up, here is what I am in love with for this week.

These two videos:





~~My new heated blanket. I have learned that if I sleep with heat on me it looses up my muscles and joints.

~~Sundays in Union Square Park.

~~Being a fan of Sticky's Finger Joint before its appearance on the Food Network

~~Conversations on NYC buses.

~~Lush Cosmetics products.

~~Being able to write with a lot of noise and it not break my concentration.

~~Being happy that I embraced my geekdom/fandom and not worrying about what people think.

~~The cream Penetrex for my aching joints.

~~Adopting a new attitude at work.

~~Reading three books at the same time.

~~Thinking about my next vacation.

~~Enjoying the fall weather.

~~Trying not to cry as much when I think about my dog Sweetums.

~~My friend Veronicas parody of "Call Me Maybe. If you have not seen it/heard it, well here you go:

What are you in love with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!