Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day One -- Book Review Blog Challenge -- Dreams And Ambitions

And away we go. Lets do this! For day one in the blog challenge from Great New Reads which is a book about dreams and ambitions I immediately went to my personal development/self improvement book section of my bookshelf since they are all about living your best life and being your utmost beautiful badass self. The book that I was drawn to tell you about is a book from a woman who I have followed for over 10 years, who I have met on numerous occasions, who started out as fashion blogger and grew into the radical self love guru that I love today and continue to learn from. Thats right - I am going with the one and the only Gala Darling and her book Radical Self Love: A guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dreams.

Here are some words about this book from the one and only Gabrielle Bernsten, author of Miracles Now: "Have you ever dreamed of a life full of laughter, love and sequins... But felt totally clueless about how to make it happen? You're not alone. I spent years in soul-sucking jobs, battling depression, an eating disorder, and a preference for chaos and disaster, simply because I didn't know how to create the life I dreamed about. In RADICAL SELF LOVE, you'll begin to discover exactly what makes you so magnificent, and you'll uncover a litany of tools and techniques to help you manifest a life that bursts with magic, bliss and adventure. When you love yourself, life is limitless. You can do anything you want. It's time to throw off the shackles of expectation, and start living from your heart. It's time to astound yourself with how beautiful your life can be. It's time to treat every single day like a celebration... Cake, candles and confetti very much included! "Radical Self Love should be on every woman's bookshelf. Gala Darling is the fresh voice of a new generation, encouraging us to love ourselves and rediscover the most magical facets of who we are. This book will crack you open to the presence of your authentic power."

I've followed her blog as well as when she made Radical Self Love Coven, Love and Sequins, RSL Bootcamp, and now her books and her membership program known as The Vortex. She is one of the pillars of my continued radical self love journey and I have watched her whole evolution. If you're a woman having a hard time loving yourself just as you are, read this book. It's fun, funky, honest and frank and it can really help you fall back in love with yourself. Now some people might find her work a little "woo-woo" and that is okay. From discussions of EFT tapping and astrology and journaling -- this book will help people become a brighter, sparklier and more conscious version of themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Radical self love seems like a great concept to follow, especially during this forced quarantine period! Love the accent pillow, it makes the image so colorful!

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!