Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 0 Book Review Blog Challenge -- Great New Reads

It has been a hot minute since I reviewed books as well as took part in a challenge. Considering this quarantine (Day 34 for me!) I have all of the time to read! I have joined the Great New Reads #BookReviewBlogChallenge to pump myself up as well as join some more communities. Found this through Girlboss Community. Plus there are prizes! Who could say no to prizes? With all of that being said -- lets get this party started!


Day 0 has the prompt of to post a picture of a book that sparks joy. There are so many possibilities of a book that sparks joy but the one that comes to mind is...

Now I bet you are all wondering why I chose this book? The bonds between friends as well as one of my favorite restaurants in New York City has this theme. This book has always been my solace, my peace, my sense of spark and adventure, my sense of whimsy and perkiness. Plus sometimes you just need a good book that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever as well as fantasy.

1 comment:

  1. What a great edition! I love Alice in Wonderland. It's definitely due for a reread!

    ReplyDelete

I love all kinds of feedback so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the comment love! I truly adore everything and anything you have to say!